DUXTON is currently looking for a candidate with the desire to become a Lead Hand in Training, in a manufacturing environment of fiberglass windows and doors. DUXTON is a dynamic and growing business, with many young staff, offering great career development paths for enthusiastic, skilled, and hard-working individuals.
This position would suit graduates from Cabinetry and Woodworking Technology, or possibly related fields to manufacturing, including Mechanical Engineering.
- Working on-line assembling frames
- Developing leadership skills to assist teams in achieving productivity and quality targets
- Handling paperwork (manage work flows and prioritize orders)
- Learn how to manage team members and their priorities
- Performing quality control audits
- Participating in the plant’s Continuous Improvement program (5S, etc)
- A passion for manufacturing
- Hands-on skills and experience with tools
- Excellent people skills
- Committed to continuous learning
- A desire to become a team leader (various department opportunities)
- Ideally a post-secondary education in carpentry or a related field
Please submit resume only if you fit the qualifications. Compensation is dependent on experience and education.Apply today! Please send your resume and cover letter to Natasha Novakovic at [email protected]