DUXTON is currently looking to fill several full-time positions with candidates experienced in window and door manufacturing.
Responsibilities may include:
- Cutting raw material
- Assembling frames
- Installing hardware and aluminum or PVC accessories
- Glazing large triple pane units
- Fabricating swinging doors and custom shapes
- Using equipment and tools such as levels, measuring tapes, caulking guns, chop saws, table saws, routers, CNC equipment on occasion, etc.
- Participating in Continuous Improvement projects
Precise tasks will depend on the experience of the candidate.
Supervisory responsibilities may be available for individuals with the relevant industry experience.
Regular working hours are 7 am – 3:30 pm. Group benefits are also offered to staff following the first 6 months. Compensation is dependent on experience.