DUXTON Windows & Doors is looking to hire a full-time Forklift Operator with experience driving a forklift, effective immediately. Compensation includes access to a group benefits package. Wages are competitive depending on experience and ability.
Full 40-hour weeks year-round with overtime as needed.
- Loading and unloading trucks with the use of forklifts and pallet jacks (some heavy lifting required) – glass racks, 18′ crates of lineals, finished windows & doors
- Excellent organization of raw material outdoors, in a very tight storage yard
- Delivering material to the production line as requested
- Keeping materials/inventory organized in finger racks
- Majority of the work is conducted outdoors in the storage yard or on the loading dock
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating a forklift in a work setting
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Clean criminal record
- Reliable, organized, and a great work ethic
- Positive attitude
As the sole forklift operator this position is critical to smooth production operations, so all applicants must be reliable, professional, and be extremely competent operating the forklift.
Send us an email through our contact page to apply or learn more.