DUXTON Windows & Doors is looking to hire a full-time Office Administrator at reception, effective immediately. This position would be ideal for someone with an administrative and/or bookkeeping background. Post-secondary education in an administrative or accounting field is a definite asset but not required.
Qualities for Success:
- Very detail-oriented
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills (large amount of data entry on a regular basis)
- Good with the public
- Energetic and able to multi-task
- Experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
- Familiarity with Quickbooks (or other accounting program)
- Accounts Payable, including matching with packing slips, data entry, and bill payment
- Accounts Receivable, including opening files, invoicing, and collections
- Reception, including answering phones, attending to walk-in customers, filing, ordering supplies, event planning, and general office up keep. Reception duties could be separated from this position for a candidate with extensive accounting background.
- Payroll, including Payclock data entry, commissions, benefits and RRSP administration, and processing
- Monthly tax calculations and submissions
- Accounting and sales report generation
Send us an email through our contact page to apply or learn more.